Monday, October 3, 2011

Out of town... please leave a message!

Tomorrow the boys and I will fly to Oregon!
I am anxious about the flight (we leave here at 4:45 am) but I know that I can do it!
I am ready... all packed (yes I am using clothdiapers for the trip), and I am ready to see that little nephew of mine, and try out some cute newborn #CLOTHDIAPERS on him!
When I come back there will be a great event called "Newborns in Cloth" that you will not want to miss out on! I will be reviewing and giving away several newborn diapers as well as gift certificates to cloth diaper stores and more!
The giveaways will go on as posted. It may take me a bit to draw winners, but it will get done!
So keep on entering!!

~Mama of the Littles~

3 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time in Oregon! :) And I'm looking forward to the "Newborns in Cloth" event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am here now and am going to meet my nephew on Friday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, Shawn!! This is your Cousin Shelly. I enjoy a person bundles!! May very well not realize this due to the fact We have never ever said, however, you have got usually a very special place in my own cardiovascular since that time WOW Gold Cheap My spouse and i saw a person lying down generally there within your infant incabator sleep when you had been only a few days and nights outdated. Numerous hopes were interceded for you and then and thus lots of people are becoming interceded these days. A number of from your loved ones, several by your buddies, and some simply by individuals who don't know a person. Many of us are getting excited about the morning once you crunch and gives us in which stunning grin once more. An individual just lately did start to come to see things and present us cuddles as well as demonstrate Buy WOW Gold Cheap some love to me personally as well as my family. We've silently laid coupled time with the and that i have got prayed that Our god allows you to remain below with us and we all can easily reveal that more. Can't await one to awaken so i could provide you with a larg yet again! Pretty and also Bubba are generally requesting about you constantly! Big brother Ricky and his firefighting close friends can't wait around to determine anyone retrieve sometimes!! Shawn, this is to wow gold your speedy restoration for you personally!

    ReplyDelete