Monday, January 10, 2011

LilLuxe shopping site!!

Have you heard of LilLuxe? Its a members only online shopping site (which is free to sign up). Their slogan, "Little People, Chic Deals." I stumbled across this online store a few weeks before Christmas as I was scavenging the Internet in search of some wooden toys on sale. At the time, LilLuxe had a toy sale on Melissa and Doug wooden toys. The deal??? 20% off, with free shipping (once you 'liked' them on Facebook.

Here is what I bought (all of it was Melissa and Doug)

First order:

Multi Activity Table! Total cost of order: $79.99! How awesome. This table was our 'big' present for the boys this year. I had been searching around to find it the least expensive. Amazon had it for about $100.00 and right now, its at $122.37 at Amazon! So I only paid $79.99 for this table and saved a whole lot of money!

1- Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks

1- Farm Cube Puzzle

1- Shape Sorting Cube

*This was my 2nd order, and the grand total for all 3 items was only $23.97 (free shipping)

So then, the same day, I purchased another Shape Sorting Cube for my nephew. Why a separate order? Well, he lives in Oregon and so I had it sent directly to him with free shipping. Total cost of order: $8.79.

I love LilLuxe. They post new sale items often and have some really great deals. That said, here is a bit of information regarding Liluxe:
LilLuxe is a members-only site featuring fashionable, yet heavily discounted, apparel and merchandise for lil ones aged 0-7 years
• Sales feature chic merchandise from high quality brands
• Average savings is 50%
• Sales events only last for a short period, and products are limited (so it is first come, first served)
• Sales typically last a duration of 3-5 days
• New sales will be introduced daily
• Each day 2-3 new sales are added to the site
• Members receive a daily email alerting them to the new sales for the day
• New sales start each morning at 8:30 am PST
LilLuxe sales events will have it all- clothes, shoes, blankets, toys, books, mom/dad merchandise and much more!
• We ship to the US and Canada
•Shipping is estimated at 10-14 business days for US
•Shipping is estimated at 10-16 business days for Canada
• Referral program is in place!
• Invite a friend using your unique invite URL, if the friend’s first purchase totals over $25, you will receive a $15 credit in your account
• Current promotion: Like LilLuxe on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Lilluxe) to receive a code for $10 off orders over $50.
• Code is found in the tab “offer” on the LilLuxe Facebook page

Here are a few things you will find on Liluxe starting today (Tuesday 11 Jan):
Reema Accessories
Agoo Apparel
and much more!

A customer service representative called me recently and asked about my shopping experience. One of the questions I was asked was what I would like to see sold by LilLuxe. Can you guess my answer? I said "CLOTH DIAPERS." So hopefully this remark was taken seriously and we will soon see some great deals on some Fuzzi Bunz (or other brand of cloth diapers)! Keep your eyes peeled!

I encourage you to check it out.

~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment