Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome, welcome, welcome!  you have stumbled upon (or purposely found) the Military Monday Blog Hop!  while your gracious hosts are military wives and blogging connoisseurs, we invite all of you, military or not, to join in this great new blog hop to get your week started and your blog following grown!  feel free to link up as many blogs as you have - but please don't leave links to your facebook, twitter or other blog hops (those links will be deleted!).  you can also share this blog hop on your own blog, if you please.... we totally encourage it! 


the guidelines are quite simple here!

  • grab the Military Monday Blog Hop button and post it as a new blog post or somewhere on your blog so we can be sure you are at the right hop!













  • follow all three hosts {just click the buttons below!} - we promise to follow back, just give us a few days to catch up with everyone!






  • follow as many, or as few, of the linked blogs as you like - but remember, the more you follow, the more followers you will get in return! be sure to leave a comment that you stopped by from the Military Monday Blog Hop and leave your blog address!!


  • check out this week’s “spotlight blog” – Goodnight Moon!







    1.  Where do you blog, and what does your blog focus on?


    My blog is called, Goodnight moon. I blog about the military, my kids, random thoughts and things that keep me from sleeping at night. I normally keep my posts lite and fun, but every once in awhile...I'll get fired up and will vent through a blog post.


    2.  What is your biggest blogging goal?


    I don't really have a "blogging goal" per say. Sometimes I day dream and think about the "maybes" of what could come from my blog. But in general I just like being able to connect with other people who share the same interests.


    P.S...it would be awesome if I could get sponsored to go to a blogging conference one day, but I'll keep day dreaming for that to happen. "Maybe" someday *sigh.


    3.  What is your biggest blogging fear?


    A blogging fear? If my blog was to just vanish into the cyber world and I lost all my posts. I would be devastated.


    4.  Has blogging changed you or your outlook on "real life" scenarios?


    Yes! 110% Yes! It has taught me lessons and has opened my eyes up about people in general; some good and some bad. It has allowed me to connect with some really amazing women. Blogging has changed my life in ways I never imagined it could.


    thanks for joining us, and we hope you make some great new blog friends today!  now, let's get hoppin'!


    6 comments:

    1. I've seen this MMBH ALOT and am glad to know what it finally is and I'm not left out of the loop in the blogging world hahaha!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm your newest follower. Happy Blog Hopping!!! I would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Following you from the Military Blog Hop!
      Frances @ www.workingonthesimplelife.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. New follower through Military Blog Hop!
      http://pamelaf03.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    5. New Follower! Stop by to my little space in the blog world!
      http://mrsheather-lynn.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. New Follower on the blog hop! Follow me @ http://mommyadventuresinarmyland.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete