Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 Winners... the moment you've all been waiting for!!

First of all, I would like to extend a huge thank you to all of our awesome sponsors for sponsoring all Blog Bash 2011! Without them, Blog Bash 2011 (and all its fluffy glory) would not have happened!

I have a very special announcement to make before I announce the winners. My best friend from High school has recently found out her son Coen has Autism Spectrum Disorder. Due to his diagnosis, she and her family have fallen on financial difficulties. I am going to be hosting an on-line raffle/auction in order to raise funds to help her family out! I will be raffling off some great items, yes, lots of fluff! I am planning this event now and hope to see it go live at the beginning of August. You won't want to miss out on this!
Feel free to subscribe to my blog via e-mail so you will be the first one to find out information about this event!
There will be loads of cloth diapers to be had and a few baby carriers too!
If you would like to sponsor this event, please e-mail me at angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I am looking for sponsors to donate items (any family-friendly items, not only cloth diapers) for this event! Thanks in advance!!

I have used random.org and 5 of you are going to have a very Happy, Fluffy day today!! Oh, I am getting ahead of myself here! *wink*
On to the winners...
The winner of prize pack #1 "The Wonderful World of Wool package A"
Out of 998 eligible entries, random.org chose lucky #595, Rachel Shaffer, who said "I left the note on Sloombs wall"
Congrats Rachel!!
The winner of prize pack #2 "The Wonderful World of Wool package B"
Out of 1100 eligible entries, random.org chose lucky #950, Amanda, who said "Posted on Wee Little Changes Wall 1"
Congrats Amandal!!
The winner of prize pack #3 "A Little Something for Mom"
Out of 958 eligible entries, random.org chose lucky #229, Madeline, who said "I follow All About Baby on GFC"
Congrats Madeline!!
The winner of prize pack #4 "Just For Fun"
Out of 823 eligible entries, random.org chose lucky #194, Brittany B of Higgs' Happenin's, who said "I am a fan of Happy Cotton Tails on Facebook"
Congrats Brittany!!
The winner of prize pack #5 "Crazy For Cloth"
Out of 1382 eligible entries, random.org chose lucky #516, Andrea G., who said "I wrote on their [Applecheeks] FB wall as Andrea G."
Congrats Andrea!!
The winner of prize pack #6 "This N' That"
Out of 959 eligible entries, random.org chose lucky #174, Brittany B. of Higgs' Happenin's, who said "I follow you on Twitter"
Congrats (again) Brittany!!
*All winners have been e-mailed and have until 12 noon EST on Thursday July 7th to contact me to claim their prize(s) before another winner is picked!
Thank you all for entering, and for following/reading my blog!
~Mama of the Littles~

2 comments:

  1. I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH! And the happiest right now for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Marla is a FB friend and sent me your way. Wishing you the best on raising TONS of funds for your friends! You have a lovely blog and I'll be back! All the best, Jan

    ReplyDelete