Thursday, July 14, 2011

Caring for Coen! On-line raffle sponsor spotlights!!

Awhile back I briefly told you all about an online raffle that I was planning to help out a dear friend in need. My best friend (from middle school) Laura's son Coen who was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder back in 2010. Since his diagnosis, the family has been sacrificing in order to get the therapy Coen needs.
*More information about Laura, and her family will be posted this weekend, so stay tuned. You don't want to miss the story of her incredible journey!

Right now I would like to tell you all a bit more about the raffle I am planning, and to give you a little sneak peek of the great prizes up for grabs!
I am going to be offering some great prizes (and a few prize packs) for you to win.
Raffle tickets will be sold for $1.00 a piece. Each ticket is worth one entry. $1.00=1 entry to be used towards one item up for grabs!
I will have separate posts of each item offered. You simply use your tickets as comments on the post of the item you wish to win.
For instance, I am going to be offering a Fuzzi Bunz one size diaper in Mac N' Cheese. Let's say that you want to purchase 5 tickets ($5.00) towards winning that diaper. You would send your $5.00 paypal payment to (Laura, the e-mail address will be posted with each raffle item). You would then comment under the Fuzzi Bunz diaper like so:
1st comment: "Ticket #1 including my e-mail (and my paypal e-mail if it is different)"
2nd comment: "Ticket #2 including my e-mail (and my paypal e-mail if it is different)"
3rd comment: "Ticket #3 including my e-mail (and my paypal e-mail if it is different)"
4th comment: "Ticket #4 including my e-mail (and my paypal e-mail if it is different)"
5th comment: "Ticket #5 including my e-mail (and my paypal e-mail if it is different)"
Does this make sense?
Please note that your name and e-mail address must be posted. If your e-mail address for paypal is different than the one you wish to use to be notified (if you are a winner) you must leave both! I will have to verify payment through paypal that the payment was made.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
There will be a few mandatory requirements for entering. You must follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) Additional mandatory requirements will be to follow the sponsors of certain items on Twitter and/or Facebook. Each mandatory entry will be posted with the item up for grabs! Also when entering be sure to double check that the item you are trying to win can be shipped to where you live. Some of the items for raffle will be open to US and Canada, but other are only open to either one or the other!
Now, on to the fun stuff!
I wanted to give you a sneek peek of some of the great items I have line up for you to win. So far, the prizes equal over $500.00!
Here are some of our fabulous sponsors (so far):

Who's excited?
I am still receiving e-mails from Companies wanting to participate, so keep your eyes out for another post announcing our great sponsors!
If you would like to sponsor something for this raffle, please contact me at angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

I plan to 'introduce' you to Laura and her family this weekend by posting her bio on the blog.
So make yourself a nice cuppa tea and come back this weekend to 'meet' Laura and her family, the inspiration behind this raffle!

~Mama of the Littles~

2 comments: