Then I found Balance Bikes! It looked amazing and I knew it would be perfect for my son.
I contacted the Balance Bike team regarding this event. I was sent a Strider Balance Bhttp://www.balancebiketrainer.com/strider-balance-bike.htmlike for my review!
This is what I received:
The bike came with instructions and the only tool required for assembly:
My husband and son put it together within only a few minutes!
Then we took it outside for a test-drive:
He was careful at first, just riding on the grass and then he started going down the hills in our back yard and finally out on the side walk.
This bike is so easy for him to ride (even my 2 yo tries to ride it)!
Here is some more information on the Strider bike that I received (taken from Balance Bike's website):
Building on the worldwide success of the original STRIDER, the new 2012 STRIDER ST-3 Balance Bike takes Toddler bike fit & performance to a whole new level!
* Functional for Toddlers on Two Wheels. When it comes to Toddler bike riding success, WEIGHT and FIT are CRITICAL.
* Custom STRIDER Ultralight One-Piece Molded Wheel. Strong, light, one piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
* Custom STRIDER Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% Smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler’s small hands.
* Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad. Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
* Custom STRIDER Mini-Saddle on 220mm Seatpost. Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler’s tiny hip spacing.
* Custom STRIDER Quick-Clamps on Seat AND Handlebar. Easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
* Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
Please note:If your child is 3 1/2 years old or older, we recommend purchasing the Extra Long Seatpost in addition to the standard seatpost included with the STRIDER.
With the introduction of the STRIDER ST-3, Toddler bike technology will never be the same again. Buy a STRIDER today and give your child a safe, confident bike riding experience!
Customize My STRIDER! and see what your STRIDER might look like with our cool new colored parts and accessories!
What's the difference between the Strider ST-2 and ST-3?
The 2012 Strider ST-3 has a Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. The Handgrips are 43% Smaller in diameter to better fit a toddler's small hands.
The 2012 Strider ST-3 has a Mini-Saddle that is smaller, narrower and lighter to better fit a toddler's tiny hip spacing.
The 2012 Strider ST-3 has an increased rider weight limit of 60 pounds (2010 Strider ST-2 is 50 pounds).
The 2012 Strider ST-3 includes a Seat Quick-Clamp Release for adjusting the Seat with no tools.
The 2012 Strider ST-3 includes a Handlebar Quick-Clamp Release for adjusting the Handlebar with no tools.
The 2012 Strider ST-3 includes a Strider Handlebar Pad that adds extra protection and cool motocross styling."
You can purchase this bike directly from Balance Bike Trainer for only $119.00 and they offer free shipping within the US! These bikes also come in many other colors such as pink, orange, blue, yellow and green.
Balance Bike Trainer carries a wide variety of balance bikes. Shop with Balance Bike trainer for all your Bike needs!
These bikes are awesome. I love that they are so easy to put together and are also so easy to ride. They are very well made and I have a feeling this bike will be a part of our family for many years to come!
A huge thank you to Balance Bike Trainer for sending us this awesome balance bike for review!
To keep up with current sales and specials, you can connect with Balance Bike Trainer on Facebook and Twitter!
Disclosure: I received the item(s) mentioned above in exchange for my review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my honest opinion and may differ from yours!