Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A little glimpse into my world :)

Hey all, wanted to write up a quick post tonight to let you all know that I'm still here! My husband deployed yesterday for a 9 month tour to Afghanistan! I'm due with baby # 3 in April and I live in a state (thanks to the Army) where I have no family and very few friends. That being said, I try to keep busy! Blogging is a time consuming task and so are my littles! At this time I have had to put my family and my health first. The boys are really struggling with daddy being gone and they don't quite comprehend the whole picture, they just know that he's not here and they don't know why!

So, I do still need to draw my 19 winners for the Flufftastic Summer Celebration event that ended a few days ago! I plan to do this tomorrow. My original goal was to do it today but naptime at my house this afternoon was a #hugefail! So, that being said, my 4 yo has preschool tomorrow and my 2 yo will (fingers crossed) nap for an hour or two for me tomorrow!
So for you stalkers out there, tomorrow (Wednesday) is the day to stalk your inbox and my FB page for the reveal of the winners!

Other news, I'm planning a newborn event to celebrate the birth of my 3rd child! This event will be held in May sometime (depending on when s/he makes his/her appearance)!
There are over 13 confirmed sponsors and some FABULOUS prized to be won. I'll also be featuring a new product for a few companies, so you don't want to miss it!

There are still a few active giveaways on the blog right now, so go ahead and enter away!

Both of these end 29 August!

2 Winner giveaway 1-Fuzzi Bunz Elite cloth diaper and 1-$20 GC to Petite Bottoms (29 Aug) {US and Canada}

$50 GC to Jacob's Room (29 Aug) *Melissa and Doug toys, puzzles, trains, train tables, KidKraft tables, chairs, desks* {US}

There is also a giveaway up for an iPlay babywear raincoat and undies (two winners, one will win the undies, the other the raincoat)! {ends 6 Sept open to US and Canada}
Thanks for your patience and understanding with me! Thanks to for all your prayers and comments of encouragement regarding my husband's deployment. This is our 6th one and it does not get any easier!

~Mama of the Littles~

3 comments:

  1. No prob! Lol I am one of your stalkers...

    God bless, hope all goes well with the boys tomorrow, my prayers for your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stalking*
    Lol!
    Seriously though, take your time! You all need time to adjust.
    My husband isn't military but he does travel out of the country for one month out of the year and the first week is always the most difficult! So don't push yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I was stalking too! But that makes it fun! I'm sorry about the deployment. I don't have any experience with what you are going through but I want to thank your family for supporting and protecting our country!
    On another note... we are also expecting #3! We have 2 girls and this one is a boy. Congrats again on your #3 too!

    ReplyDelete