Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 Here I come!!!

I just signed up to be a part of Blog Bash 2011 (Thanks to my bloggy buddy at Marine Parents)
*thanks April*
What is Blog Bash 2011 you ask?
It is going to be HUGE!!! There will be several blogs (they are hoping for 200) taking part in a HUGE 3 day blog hop! Each blog participating will be giving away at least one prize pack to one special girl/guy worth of at least $100.00!! Yikes! The Blog Bash 2011 is scheduled for June 22 (12 AM) to June 24 (11:59 PM)! There will be several ways to earn extra entries and of course, if you know me, you know my prize pack will be filled with fluffy goodness :)
I am so excited and I can hardly wait.
If you are a blogger and would like to participate in Blog Bash 2011, you can go HERE to find out more information.
Ok, now who's excited??

0 comments:

Post a Comment