The first item is a book called Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron!
Everyone knows that one of the most important things you can do for your littles is to make sure s/he is getting the most nutritious food possible. Whether you breast feed, formula feed, or however you feed... you need to make sure you are feeding your baby the very best!
I breastfed my oldest son (Aaron) until he was 18 months old. He just loved to nurse! I probably would have nursed him longer, but I was pregnant with my second son (Joshua), and my body just could not keep up with feeding 3 people! I also breastfed my second born (Joshua) for about 9 months. I would have loved to nurse him for much longer, but as his teeth came in, he went on a nursing strike and just down right refused to nurse! This went on for about 4 long months. I was pumping like a mad woman and then finally I just came to the realization that he didn't want to nurse any more :(
When Aaron started eating solid foods I had so many food-related questions! Then I heard about a book called Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron! I checked it out from the library, and that night, after reading the first chapter, I bought my own copy. This book was choc-full of useful information! So much information right at my finger tips!
Super Baby Food "Absolutely everything you should know about feeding your baby and toddler, from starting solid foods to age three. Includes more than 350 quick, easy, delicious and nutritious recipes and thousands of money-saving and time-saving child care and kitchen tips. Highly recommended by new moms and dads!"
That is what is written on the front cover!
Who doesn't want to feed their baby/toddler the very best nutritious foods and save time and money while doing so?? I do!!
The best thing (in my opinion) about this book is that Ruth gives very useful information where food allergies are concerned, and she explains how to make your very own home-made baby food SAFELY!! I made my own baby food from all organic foods and my boys love it! Now I use the toddler recipes and my kiddos still love it!
Here are the parts to the book
1. Feeding your super baby (think feeding beginning solids, making your own baby food, food allergies, how much your baby should eat and drink, safety warnings, and the list goes on)!
2. Preparation and storage of super baby food (self explanatory)! Tells you how to make your own homemade baby food, how to properly store it and much more!
3. Toddler (and Grown-up) Recipes! This is one of my favorite parts of the book. If you are anything like me and you get stuck in a rut as to what to feed your kiddos. You seem to cook the same things week after week... this part of the book is filled with great tasting, FUN, easy and nutritious recipes that all kids (and grown-ups) will love!!
4. Fun Stuff! This part includes tips on food decorating, yes that's right, I said food decorating. Getting creative with the food (and the food's appearance) that your kids are eating! Think, ants on a log!! Also discusses party foods and preparation, and arts and crafts to do with your littles!
5. Reference and appendices!
As you can see, this book is much more than just a plain Jane cookbook! Its great, and I love it!
Buy it: Right now on Amazon you can get this book for only $13.57 (with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime)!
I contacted Ruth and she has agreed to give one lucky LWML follower your very own copy of Super Baby Food!!
♥ You must follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
♥ Optional/Extra Entries:
♥ Become a member of "Fans of Super Baby Food" on Facebook (1 entry)
♥ Become a fan of my FB page and leave a comment stating you are a fan. If you already are a fan, just state that you already are! Please include your facebook username in the comment! (1 entry)
♥ Follow me on Twitter (1 entry) *include your twitter username in comment
♥ Follow Super Baby Food on Twitter (1 entry) *include your twitter username in comment
♥ Subscribe to my blog via e-mail (right side bar) *must be activated* (2 entries)
Today's giveaway will end on 30 March at midnight (EST). Winner will be chosen using random.org. Winner will be e-mailed and announced on the blog, and will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen.
Good Luck and Have fun!
~Mama of the Littles~
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for this review, Thanks to Ruth Yaron! No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.