Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspiration!!

Not sure if its the warm sunny spring days, or the fact that I've been working out steadily for the past few months... doing Cross Fit, but I am feeling inspired. My husband is on another "Army Sponsored vacation" and I usually tie yellow ribbons around the house in his honor. Yet this time (our 6th or 7th time around) I felt like kicking it up a notch! So, I pulled out my sewing machine, and ended up with this..... What do you think? Are you crafty? Have you made anything lovely lately? What inspires you? ~Mama of the Littles~

6 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! I wish I was that crafty! When he is deployed, I usually wear yellow ribbons in my hair, or a necklace with a yellow ribbon charm. But seriously .. that is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You should sell these. I'd buy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwee you guys are sweet! It is mostly sewn, until my bobbin ran out of thread at for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to solve that problem at 11 pm at night! So I brought out the glue. Maybe I will do another one and will do it the right way (sewing it all)! There is nothing wrong with glue though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS!!!! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great! How long and to where is your husband deployed?

    - Trisha

    P.S. I thank him for his service and I thank your family for supporting him in his duty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete