If you own a soft structured carrier such as an Ergo, Beco, Boba or Tula then you probably know that little ones love to suck on the straps of the carriers while being worn!
I just love it when crafty mama's come out of the woodwork! Julie, who is a reader of this blog contacted me awhile ago when one of the #NBFluffNStuff sponsors pulled their prize for the event. Turns out Julie has an Etsy shop called His and Hers Homemade and she makes some really cute drool pads (along with a bunch of other adorable items) and has offered to give away a $20 store credit to her Etsy site towards the purchase of a pair of drool pads to one of you!
Here are some pictures of what she currently has in stock!
Aren't they cute??
Here is a bit more about Julie and the wonderful drool pads:
What makes Drool Pads by His & Hers Homemade stand out from the crowd?
CUSTOM: you choose fabrics, closures, ribbon options, & more
- Choose closure type: securely stitched Velcro or color coordinating Kam snaps
- Custom sizing if needed (- Standard fits up to 4" wide straps)
- Request more or less ribbons on bottom or top edge & color requests fulfilled when available
- Choose WHITE or COLORED terry cloth backing
VALUE: where quality & affordability come together
- Prolongs the life of your carrier AND its resale value
- Pre-washed with Free & Clear detergent to prevent later shrinking
- Easy care machine wash & dry on delicate cycle
- Very durable to hold up to all the playing & chewing your little one can do!
HIGH STANDARDS: I seek out the best, high quality materials to use in my products
- PREMIUM absorbent terry cloth backing to conquer even the heaviest of droolers
- Quadruple stitched ribbon loops & all-around top-stitching for added quality & durability
- Closure Choices are high quality Velcro or Premium cloth diaper snaps from KAM snaps
- All items made in a smoke-free, pet-free home
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents!!! **Canadian winner to pay $5.00 shipping fee!
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below! You may have to click "read more" in order for the whole Rafflecopter form to load!
Good luck and Have fun!
~Mama of the Littles~
Disclosure: I did not receive any monetary compensation in exchange for this review!