Sunday, August 4, 2013

#NBFLUFFNSTUFF Round 6 winners!!!

Ok, here we go!
Here is round 6 of the Newborn Essentials Fluff N Stuff winners!

The lucky winner of the Undercover Mama nursing shirt is Jolie N.
The lucky winner of the Onya Cruiser baby carrier is Bekah K.
The lucky winner of the Rocking Green automatic dish detergent is Sara M.
The lucky winner of the Britax B-Safe infant car seat is Natalie V.

All winners have been e-mailed and have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize before another winner is chosen.

There are still a lot of great giveaways going on now (find them here) and more to come.

I'm working on getting the Boba carrier review and giveaway up.... so be sure to check back!

~Mama of the Littles~

2 comments:

  1. Okay, trying to figure out my Google connect username :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I am Rebekah K.- but I never entered a contest as "Bekah K.", only as Rebekah K. And I didn't get an email...just wanted to check because I was really hoping to win the baby carrier!

    ReplyDelete