Monday, June 4, 2012

Winners!!

Here is a list of the latest Life With My Littles winners!

The winner of the Lifefactory 22 oz. glass bottle with silicone sleeve is Theresa!

The winner of the $15 GC to Bringing Home Baby is Raquel B!

The winner of the Floor Care Kit from Better Life is Pauline!

A HUGE thank you to our most awesome sponsors and thanks to all of you for reading my blog and entering to win these awesome prizes!

Winners have been e-mailed and have 48 hours to claim their prize(s) before another winner is picked!

~Mama of the Littles

2 comments:

  1. Theresa FitzsimmonsJune 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

    Probably a long shot but am I the Theresa that won by chance? My email automatically deletes spam and I am hoping your email went there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, it is me.. I just saw the email! Yeah, I'm so excited, my first win! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete