All things Diapers graciously sent me one (in chocolate) to review. This is what I received:
It is one of the most easy to use cloth diapers on the market! This particular diaper is designed to fit babies from 5-15 lbs and retails for $14.95!
Notice the snap down front to protect baby's umbilical cord from rubbing on the diaper!
Here are some pictures of this diaper:
Here is some additional information on this tiny diaper (taken from Kissaluv's Website):
"Soft, Absorbent and Super easy to use. Leak-free PUL and snap-down umbilical protection means you can focus on what's important- cuddling up with your new bundle of joy- instead of worrying about blowouts and rashes!
- 1 step system. Fits 5-15lbs.
- Super soft with stay-dry fleece inside.
- Breathable, waterproof and durable PUL outer.
- Umbilical snap down to protect baby’s cord and let it heal faster
- Gentle elastic that hugs and keeps leaks in.
- Specially shaped to fit your skinny-mini and chubby-wubby equally well!
- Available in 7 Awesome Colors: Spring Green, Lagoon Blue, Chocolate, White plus 3 new colors Butter, Hip Pink and Baby Blue.
Wash/CareWash/dry diapers on warm 2-3 times to reach initial absorbency. Use very little detergent during initial washes.
Was/dry on warm regularly as needed. No Fabric Softener or Bleach."
I LOVE this diaper! I have had no experiences with blow outs or leaks since using this diaper!
It fits perfectly! No red marks on her legs and I love that the snap down rise protects the umbilical cord so well!
As a sponsor for the "Newborn Essentials Fluff 'N Stuff" Event, All Things Diapers is giving away a $25 GC to one lucky LWML reader!
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below! You may have to click "read more" in order for the whole Rafflecopter form to load!
This giveaway is open to US residents only!
Good luck and Have fun!~Mama of the Littles~
Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above in exchange for my review. This review is my honest opinion based on my own personal experience, and may differ from yours. I did not receive any monetary compensation in exchange for this review!
a Rafflecopter giveaway