As I recently blogged about, my sister is having her second baby! Her water actually broke early this morning! I am not going to be there with her in Oregon for the birth, but will be there next week!
In honor of her having a new wee one, I am going to be flying out to meet him with some #CLOTHDIAPERS! I am going to try out some different diapers on my nephew to see which ones work best, and I have some new sponsors to add to the lineup!
Here is a list of current sponsors:
1. AMP diapers has donated an AMP All In Two (AI2) diaper size small!
2. Mommy's Own has donated a Grovia AIO Newborn diaper, a jar of Earth Mama Angel Baby nipple butter, an Aden and Anais swaddle blanket and some samples of tiny bubbles soap!
3. Madison Organics has donated a Lil Joey cloth diaper as well!
Added to the line up is:
4. Mighty Nest has donated a pack of organic fitted crib sheets (a gift certificate for a giveaway)!
5. The Little Bee Company is donating a Bitty Bee cloth diaper (review and giveaway in Jan, 2012)
6. A secret item from My Precious Kid LLC (I actually get to go to the store and meet Kay)!
6. Ecobubs is donating a wool pocket diaper!
Ecobubs is a company out of New Zealand! They make cloth diapers and are having a facebook contest. Right now, if you go and like them on Facebook, you will be entered to win one of their diapers. There are currently only 226 fans, so that makes your odds pretty darn good!
You just need to like them on Facebook (you can let them Life With My Littles sent you if you'd like)! On October 1st, the winner will be drawn!
Are you excited!
Prayers are appreciated for my sister, and for me as I travel across the country with two littles by myself!!
~Mama of the Littles