Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bumgenius blog contest winners announced!

Thank you all so much for commenting on the blog post which helped me win the Bumgenius cloth diapering blogger contest!
After listening to your thoughts on whether or not to split up the 12 diapers, and receiving the green light from Cotton Babies, I've decided to choose 3 winners for the Bumgenius blog contest. Each winner will receive 4 Bumgenius 4.0 cloth diapers in choice of color/print and closure (hook and loop or snaps)!
Winners chosen must reside within the US.  Bumgenius prohibits the shipping of their products outside the USA!
I am choosing the winners from those of you that commented on the original blog post for the Bumgenius contest!
I read each comment (which took me all morning) :) and narrowed down the list according to the quality and content of the comment. In other words "nice job" or "great post" comments were weeded out. Then I used random.org to choose three winners! Here are the results:

Winner #1 is "Jessica" (who commented on 5 Jan, at 12:39 pm) who is expecting her first baby in June! She is new to cloth and by showing her husband my blog post, was given the 'okay' from him to go with cloth! Congrats Jessica you have just won 4 Bumgenius 4.0 diapers! I hope you love dressing your little one in fluffy goodness!

Winner #2 is "Danielle" (who commented on 7 Jan at 11:56 am)! Danielle owns a bunch of really worn fuzzi bunz diapers (she has been sharing them with her sister in law) and uses prefolds to save money because they are all she can afford. She says she would really like to be able to purchase some pockets! Congrats Danielle you win 4 brand new Bumgenius 4.0 diapers!

The last winner is "Heaventaste" (who commented on 14 Jan at 7:50 pm)! Heaventaste has two boys in cloth (like I did at one time). I know how very expensive it can be to have two boys in cloth diapers! I Congrats "Heaventaste" you have just won 4 Bumgenius 4.0 diapers!

Winners, please e-mail me your full name, shipping information and choice of color/print and closure you would like for your diapers! (angela_heffner at yahoo dot com) You can view the color/prints here!
Winners have until Saturday 21 Jan at 5 pm EST to contact me with their information or another winner will be drawn!

Thanks to all of you that commented on the blog and helped me (and some of you) win!
A huge thank you to Jennifer Labit of Cotton Babies for putting on the contest!

Don't forget, the Birthday Blessings Bash is in full swing, and there are tons of great prizes to be won! Click here for the current list of giveaways!

~Mama of the Littles~

9 comments:

  1. That is nice that you were able to bless several families. And congratulations to you for winning the blog contest as well. What colors and prints do you plan to get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the blessing of the diapers! They will be put to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO very much. I can't wait to try them out. Super excited to use them on my town days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are welcome! I am glad to be able to bless you both with fluffy goodness! Now if I could just hear back from "Jessica"???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you picked the winners-by the fact that they left MEANINGFUL content. I was tempted to comment, but I don't NEED more cloth diapers. I have a nice stash, and have actually given some of my cloth diaper winnings to my SIL who is planning on cloth diapering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to those who won!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Angela!! I just received my diapers in the mail! They're so stinkin' cute! :D

    ReplyDelete