Sunday, June 5, 2011

All About Baby *and Mama too* Blog Bash Sponsor Spotlight: Thanks Mama!!


Helena at Thanks Mama graciously sent me a size large Sustainablebabyish/Sloomb knit wool cover in Mocha for review.
This is what I received:

I absolutely LOVE this cover! It is so soft and works really well! I use this cover on my 3 yo son at night. Many of you remember me blogging about how he woke up wet every morning (usually at about 5 am) because he had peed through his diaper. I had tried everything, pockets stuffed to the max, AIO's, even disposables created for night time use... nothing worked! That is when I decided to enter into a relationship with fitted diapers and wool! I am so glad that I did. I will never go back. I hope to eventually have enough in my stash to be able to use fitted diapers and wool covers 24-7! Wouldn't that be awesome! Since my son is *almost* potty-trained, I am still using fitted diapers and wool covers at night. I reach for this diaper cover most nights. It is just so soft and so easy to slide on! Even after washing it, and lanolizing it, it did not lose its softness! It truly is an amazing wool cover!
This is the cover on my 3 yo (he is wearing an organic bamboo fitted diaper by Sustainablebabyish/Sloomb underneath): (front view)

                                                                         (back view)

The following information taken from Thanks Mama's website:
The Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Cover is soft, stretchy, durable, and ultra absorbent. It is a year-round, day and night essential for cloth diapering.

Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Covers are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Covers have a high rise to cover one-size diapers, prefolds, and fitted diapers.

Content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
Care: hand wash, lanolize, lay flat to dry – do not machine wash.
They are machine knit in China with ♥ and use öko-tex certified wool yarns & dye.

The Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Cover is in the One Diaper-One Tree program. The hang tags are made of plantable, wildflower, recycled stock. When you are done with the tag, plant in potting soil or your garden, add water, and watch your flowers grow.

Sizing Chart

SIZE WEIGHT AGE
x-small 5-15 lbs 0-5 mos
small 12-23 lbs 4-12 mos
medium 22-30 lbs 12-28 mos
large 30 lbs + 28 mos +

Are you ready to treat yourself your baby and buy one of these amazing wool covers? You can purchase this cover from Thanks Mama for $42.00, but right now they are on sale for only $36.99! Shipping is free for orders over $60.00 and orders over $100.00 receive a free gift! Who doesn't like free stuff??

All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby Blog Bash, Thanks Mama is giving away a Sustainablebabyish/Sloomb knit wool cover (just like the one I received) in winner's choice of size and color (subject to availability) a $42.00 value!!

Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th
~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment