Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June... you know what that means?? #BlogBash2011

Hi all!!

I have been working around the clock here (almost)... ok, working really, really hard to get these prize packs situated for Blog Bash 2011... which will take place this month from June 22-26th! The original dates were June 22-24th, but it’s been extended to the 26th!

A few things you need to know:

I have over $600.00 worth of prizes to be given to YOU!!
So far I have 6 prize packs (each one retailing at $100.00 or more)!
Almost all of my prizes are cloth diapers and/or accessories, with an exception to a few items!
You are not going to want to miss this!

This bit is important. The giveaway ends on 26th June, but I will be out of town until 4 July... with limited or no Internet access. So... I will be drawing my winners on 4 July and will have them announced no later than 6 July!

Don't worry... you are going to want to win these prizes and so your patience will pay off!

If I have Internet access while out of town, I will draw and notify my winners as soon as the giveaway ends and I can verify the winning entries. (I will check and double check that you did what you say you did, so please be honest and only comment with the things you have done to earn entries)!

You will have lots of extra entry opportunities for this giveaway i.e: like the sponsor on FB, follow on twitter and so on!

I have been working with some great companies and have had the opportunity to review some really awesome products. I know you all will be excited to win these prize packs!

So, if you are not already an e-mail subscriber to my blog, you may want to go ahead and subscribe, that way you won't miss out when Blog Bash goes live!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post a comment and I will be happy to answer any questions that may arise!

Stay tuned for a list of the sponsors and prizes to be won!
I am so excited to be able to do this for you guys!
You are not going to want to miss this!!

~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment