Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 "All About Baby *and Mama too*! Sponsor Spotlight!!

Let the fluffy fun Begin....
Today I will start preparing you for Blog Bash 2011 "All About Baby *and Mama too*" By posting about my fabulous sponsors! You will have the opportunity to check out the amazing sponsors that are working with me to make this all happen. There are some really awesome prizes up for grabs, and its all FREE, all you have to do is follow the Blog Bash rules and enter to win!! I have divided up all these fab prizes into prize packs totally $100.00 or more! So far I have 6 prize packs to give away! WOWZA, thats over $600.00 worth of stuff (the prize packs will be revealed closer to the start of Blog bash, which is June 22-26th). Also, keep in mind there are 150 other blogs participating in this blog-hop giveaway and they each have at least one prize pack valued at $100.00 or more as well.

My first sponsor.........

Baby Roo Wet Bag!
Shandell at Baby Roo graciously sent me a designer wet bag in Orange Ooga Booga print!
This is what I received.
Isn’t it cute!! I love it! She also sent me two sample cloth wipes, which I also love!
When cloth diapering, it is impossible (in my opinion) to have too many wet bags!
This wet bag will hold 6-8 diapers and holds the smell of dirty diapers in very well!
It is made from high quality PUL and has a zipper closure. There is even a little tab on the inside to put a drop or two of essential oil!
I am really impressed with the quality of this wet bag.

You can purchase this fabulous wet bag at Baby Roo for $10.49 (designer bag)! She also carries “every day wet bags” which are the same size as the one I received, just in solid colors, which cost only $9.49!
Baby Roo also offers many other great items besides this fabulous wet bag!
They sell Ring slings, Mei Tai’s, Woven Wraps, Doll carriers and much more!

All About Baby Blog Bash
Baby Roo is giving away a $10.00 gift certificate to be used towards anything in their shop (to include free shipping)!
Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th
~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment