Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 "All About Baby *and Mama too*"! Sponsor Spotlight!! Blueberry Cloth diapers


Have you heard of Blueberry diapers? They sent me a Blueberry Minky One size diaper in Paisley Blues for review. This is what I received:
This is the diaper all laid out:
This is a one size pocket diaper that can be used on 3 different size settings.
This is the diaper on the smallest setting:
This setting will fit most babies from 8-15 lbs:
This is the diaper on the medium setting:
This setting will fit most babies from 12-25 lbs:
This is the diaper on the largest setting:
This setting will fit most babies from 22-35 lbs:
I LOVE this diaper. It is super soft and easy to use. I love that its a pocket diaper. I love that it has snaps, I also love that its a one size diaper, designed to fit most babies from 8-35 lbs!
It also comes in so many cute prints/colors:
*I'd love to have the green camo diaper*
Here is my 1 yo wearing this adorable diaper:

There is a great video on You Tube that demonstrates how to use this diaper. It looked kind of taunting to me at first to see that super long insert. But the insert is designed to be used on the med and large setting of the diaper. It has two snaps so you can adjust the size of the insert to fit the diaper correctly!

The Blueberry Minky one size diaper retails for $24.95. You can find a retailer by looking at the "Where to Buy" page on the Blueberry website!

All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby Blog Bash, Blueberry is giving away a Blueberry Minky One Size diaper, with snaps and Micro Terry inserts in winner's choice of color/print!

Look for this month! Blog Bash runs from June 22-26th
~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment