Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 All About Baby *and Mama too*! Sponsor Spotlight: Green Child Creations!!


Since we are on the topic of Etsy (and how much I have fallen in love with all the hand-made fluffy goodness offered on that site), I thought I'd bring you another great Etsy Artist! Green Child Creations! Anne, of green child creations sent me a one size diaper for review. This is what I received:
This diaper is so cute! I was in luck too, because Anne had just starting making these great diapers with snaps!! The flap you see is designed to be tucked into the pocket opening:

Or you can simply lay it on top:

I really love that this diaper is a pocket diaper, and that you have the option of adding an extra insert for extra absorbency! I also love that it has snaps :) This diaper is very well made and is a great quality diaper!
Here is this diaper on my 1 yo son!


The diaper (as pictured above) has an additional micro fiber insert in it. Without the insert this diaper is very trim. The boys were getting ready for nap time, so I decided to double stuff it :)
This diaper is not water proofed and therefore needs a cover of some sort. I chose wool!
This diaper is great. We did not experience any leaks with this diaper. My son LOVES it! He keeps looking down saying Dog, Dog!!
Anne's diaper prints are adorable!
Here are a few items currently listed in her shop!
cotton twill os diaper $12.00
os flannel fitted diaper $10.00
os flannel fitted diaper $10.00
Oh, did I also mention she makes really stinkin' cute diaper covers?
Here are a few that are currently listed:
Cow
Dinosaur
Frog
Pig
These diaper covers are made of a fleece outer, and PUL inner!
Love these!!
Do you as well? You can purchase a diaper cover from Green Child Creations for $25.00.

All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby *And Mama Too* Blog Bash, Green Child Creations is giving away an animal diaper cover!

Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th
~Mama of the Littles~

1 comment:

  1. We have two of her diapers and they are just amazing! I may have to buy a third so I can try the snaps!!

    ReplyDelete