Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 All About Baby *and Mama too*! Sponsor Spotlight: Doable Diapers!!


Many of you know how much I can't live without, fall head over heels for, LOVE my Fuzzi Bunz diapers!! Andrea, over at Doable Diapers generously sent me a Fuzzi Bunz one size Hemp diaper for review!
This is what I received:
The Fuzzi Bunz hemp diaper is the same diaper as the regular Fuzzi Bunz one size diaper, but with a hemp insert. As with all Fuzzi Bunz one size diapers, this one came with an extra set of elastic (and a beautiful Hemp insert):
As I've stated before, hemp has to be prepped before it is fully absorbent. To do this, you need to wash your hemp (separate from other materials cotton etc.) about 4 or 5 times. The hemp needs to be washed in hot water and dried on a high heat setting. I have heard that you can also boil hemp to prep it, but I've never personally done that!
I love this diaper.
Just today I realized that the perfect size small diapers that I've been primarily using on my 17 month old son are too small. When I went to change his diaper he had red marks on his legs. So now I will be switching over to my one size stash! This diaper came at just the right time! *thanks Andrea*
Here is this diaper on my 1 year old:


This diaper is so awesome... not just because its a Fuzzi Bunz <3 but because its a one size diaper (which will fit a baby from 7-35 pounds), but its also a pocket diaper. So ideally you can stuff this diaper with whatever material (microfiber, hemp, little/bigger weeds) you need to keep your baby dry!
The Fuzzi Bunz Hemp diapers were a trial run (as Andrea pointed out to me) and they are going to be discontinued)! The hemp inserts will still be available though :) You can buy the inserts for about $15.00 per 3 pack!
I did find a few more listed for sale on-line though, so if you are wanting to buy this diaper, you'd better act fast!
But that's not all...

All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby *And Mama Too* Blog Bash, Doable Diapers is giving away a Fuzzi Bunz one size Hemp diaper!! *the same as the one pictured above*

Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th
~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment