Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blog Bash 2011 All About Baby *and Mama too*! Sponsor Spotlight: KC Babies!!

So my love for Etsy continues! One particular shop I found (and fell in love with) is KC Babies! Sara from KC Babies sent me a set of cloth wipes to review!
This is what I received:
These wipes are made of flannel and are really soft! I just love that Batman print don't you!
The wipes are not double layer wipes or double sided so they are pretty thin. But that didn't seem to effect the way they cleaned up the messiest of bums!
Besides cloth wipes, KC Babies also sells
Burp cloths
Car seat canopies
receiving and swaddle blankets, and (my favorite)...
fitted flannel crib sheet:
You can purchase a 6-pack of flannel wipes from KC Babies Etsy shop for $4.00... that's a great deal!


All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby *And Mama Too* Blog Bash, KC Babies is giving away a $25.00 gc to be used towards the purchase of anything in her shop!

Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th

~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment