Friday, June 10, 2011

All About Baby *and Mama too*! Sponsor Spotlight: Planet Wise!


In an ongoing effort to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle, I have made several lifestyle changes. Sure there were plenty of things that I've always done (recycle, eat organic/natural/non-processed foods) and then there are some things that I have implemented into our lives since having kids. Using cloth diapers, making my own organic, homemade baby food, growing my own organic produce (hubby built me a nice raised bed 3 years ago), using reusable grocery bags, switching to energy efficient light bulbs, walking whenever and wherever I can. Using cloth wipes.... the list goes on. Recently though while at the park I reached in my bag to give the boys a snack... out came a plastic Ziploc bag, when we were finished, into the trash it went. The trash can at the parks around here always seem to be so full, they look like they will over flow. This got me thinking about reusable snack bags. I was thrilled when Planet Wise agreed to send me some of their Bag Your Snack Stuff bags for review!!
This is what I received.
This is the view of the inside of the sandwich wrap opened up (shown on bottom in the picture above):
I LOVE these snack bags. I use them all the time! I even used them for my husband's (tough military man) lunches to take to work, and no complaints!
What I love best about these snack bags (besides the fact they are very well made *in the USA* and reusable)... I love the fact that they are made with FDA food safe material, PVC, BPA, Phthalate, Latex and Lead Free!! How awesome is that? No more wrapping toxic plastic material around the foods that go into your body!!
You can purchase these Bag Your Snack Stuff bags for $7.99 each. You can go here for a list of retailers that sell these great bags!

All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby Blog Bash, Planet Wise is giving away a set of 3 Bag Your Snack Stuff bags (1 window bag, 1 sandwich wrap and 1 snack bag) in winner's choice of prints!

Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th
-~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment