Wednesday, June 8, 2011

All About Baby *and Mama too* Blog Bash Sponsor Spotlight: All About Baby Boutique


Okay, so I admit, I have been dying to try a Rumparooz cloth diaper for some time now. Priscilla at All About Baby Boutique sent me a G2 for review!
This is what I received:
My first white cloth diaper!! Isn't it cute?
This diaper comes with 2 microfiber inserts.
This diaper was designed to be used at 4 different size settings, newborn, small, medium and large.
The picture printed on the inside of the band shows the different sizes and also shows how to configure the inserts for the size setting. It also shows you how to configure the doubler for a baby boy vs. a baby girl:
Isn't that a really good chart? I am such a visual learner, so this chart really helped me configure my diaper to the correct setting....
The result:

This is the diaper on my 3 yo 30+ lbs. son. We had no trouble fitting this diaper on either of the boys, and did not experience any leaks. I love that this is a one size diaper! I love that you can configure the inserts to give you extra protection where its needed. I also love that these diapers have inner leg gussets to keep in all the nasty blow-outs:

These diapers also come in hook and loop closure (though you all know how much I love my snaps)!
They also come in many cute colors and prints!! *I'm loving that Whale Tale print**
You can purchase this diaper from All About Baby Boutique for only $23.50 (solid color) or $25.50 (print).

All About Baby Blog Bash
As a sponsor for All About Baby Blog Bash, Priscilla at All About Baby Boutique is giving away a Rumparooz G2 one size diaper in Powder, and hook and loop closure!


Look for this month! Blog Bash 2011 runs from June 22-26th
~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment